We’re looking forward to seeing everyone at WEFTEC 2018 in a couple of weeks. We’ll be in Booth #1217 in Hall B2. Click on the banner at right and use our promo code, EVITES449, for a free expo registration. Stop by and let us demonstrate how Triplepoint can help your Lagoons Do It Better.
We’re eager to show you what we’ve been up to and hear from you what’s going on in your area. Nutrient removal is still the most pressing challenge for many wastewater lagoons, so we’ve developed solutions to meet more stringent permit limits within your existing lagoon system without breaking the bank.
We’ll be featuring our innovative lagoon solutions, like our lagoon nutrient removal technologies: the NitrOx® Process for cost-effective lagoon ammonia removal and NitrOx+D™ for lagoon nitrogen removal; our PhosBox™ process for tertiary lagoon phosphorus removal; as well as our LRAS advanced lagoon treatment.
Let us show you how you can cost-effectively upgrade your lagoon to meet your treatment requirements.
Triplepoint: Solutions for Lagoon Challenges
Our mission is to be your complete lagoon solution provider. We’ve dedicated our 30 years of expertise in lagoon-based wastewater treatment to continuously developing products and processes that allow lagoons to be reinvented instead of replaced.
At WEFTEC you’ll learn about:
1. NitrOx Ammonia Removal: The new ammonia effluent limits states are enacting have been a burden to many municipalities. Let us show you how Triplepoint’s NitrOx Process can ensure lagoon ammonia removal, even in cold temperatures. NitrOx was designed to integrate into an existing lagoon system for the purpose of lagoon ammonia removal, minimizing capital expenditures and treatment disruption. We’d love to share with you the data from our successful installations to demonstrate how NitrOx can reinvent your lagoon to meet these new ammonia limits.
2. NitrOx+D Nitrogen Removal: NitrOx+D does our NitrOx system one better, adding a denitrification step to the process to ensure your lagoon meets effluent limits for ammonia, nitrate, and Total Inorganic Nitrogen. Like our NitrOx Process, it is low-maintenance, cost-effective, and works in any weather.
3. PhosBox Phosphorus Removal: We’re excited to offer this proven, cost-effective solution for the other troublesome nutrient that’s popping up on state regulators’ watch lists: phosphorus. Stop by to learn about our innovative tertiary process that retrofits lagoons to remove phosphorus while minimizing capital expense and operations and maintenance costs.
4. MARS™ Lagoon Aeration and Mixing: MARS’ Double Bubble technology combines the turbulent mixing power of coarse bubble aeration with the superior oxygenation of fine bubble aeration. The majority of nuisance lagoon conditions—like odor, sludge, and algae—can be prevented by adequate dissolved oxygen and robust mixing to keep the food, the bugs, and the oxygen in constant contact. And since MARS is 50% more efficient than high-speed surface aerators and coarse bubble diffusers, you’ll save on energy costs, too.
5. LRAS™ Advanced Treatment: The lagoon/activated sludge hybrid LRAS Process will allow you to get better treatment out of your existing lagoon and increase treatment capacity tenfold in the same footprint. One lagoon operator described it as “putting your lagoon on steroids.”
WEFTEC Booth #1217
Our technical sales team is looking forward to meeting you and hearing about your lagoon system challenges and concerns. Come visit us in booth #1217—we’re ready to offer our expertise on how to retrofit and optimize your lagoon.