Your Lagoon Technologies and Processes Experts
Triplepoint Environmental: We specialize in Wastewater Lagoon Aeration, Cost-Effective Lagoon Ammonia Removal, and Lagoon Treatment Enhancement, as well as wastewater system design and installation. With our professional experience and expertise, we have developed industry-leading wastewater lagoon technologies.
NitrOx Lagoon Ammonia Removal
Triplepoint Environmental’s patent-pending NitrOx Process was specifically designed to work within your existing infrastructure to cost-effectively remove ammonia from your lagoon effluent. It is a proven, time-tested solution to remove lagoon ammonia that can be installed at 2/3 the cost of existing nitrification options, while also as low maintenance as a lagoon.
- The NitrOx Principle: Ammonia removal through nitrification will reliably occur with the proper conditions. The purpose of the NitrOx Process is to control and optimize each of these conditions, fostering an ideal habitat for a specific set of bacteria called nitrifiers and super-concentrating them into a small, cost-effective, and highly efficient reactor.
- For an overview of wastewater lagoon ammonia, download our whitepaper.
Our proven aeration system can achieve world-class performance in municipal and industrial wastewater lagoons. By providing efficient aeration and mixing in one portable aerator, we are able to improve aeration while simultaneously reducing maintenance and operation costs.
Visit the pages within our Technologies section to learn more about:
- The MARS Lagoon Aeration System. This unique aeration technology is designed to provide mixing and aeration to virtually any wastewater lagoon in one portable aerator.
- The EPA’s definition of Wastewater Aeration. The MARS’ Patented Double Bubble Aeration Technology is specifically designed to achieve thorough aeration (as defined by the EPA) in a variety of wastewater environments.
- The ins and outs of the MARS Aerator Features. The unique features of the MARS Wastewater Lagoon Aeration System are engineered to ensure efficient and reliable wastewater treatment, operation, and maintenance.
- How the MARS Aeration Product Line is designed for versatility and portability, making it ideal for a brand new wastewater facility, as well as retrofits, and emergency aeration scenarios.