WEFTEC is just days away, and this year it’s in our hometown, Chicago! We’ll be in booth 770 at McCormick Place, September 28–30. Stop by and let us demonstrate how Triplepoint can help your Lagoons Do It Better.
We’re looking forward to showing you what we’ve been up to and hearing from you what’s going on in your area. We’ll be debuting a few innovative new products, like our lagoon nutrient removal solutions: PhosBox™ process for tertiary lagoon phosphorus removal; the NitrOx™ Process for cost-effective lagoon ammonia removal; and NitrOx+D™ for lagoon nitrogen removal; as well as some other lagoon treatment enhancement technologies. Let us demonstrate how you can upgrade your lagoon to meet all your effluent limits!
Triplepoint: Solutions for Lagoon Challenges
Our mission is to be your complete lagoon solution provider. We’ve dedicated our 30 years of expertise in lagoon-based wastewater treatment to continuously developing products and processes that allow lagoons to be reinvented instead of replaced.
At WEFTEC you’ll learn about:
1. PhosBox Phosphorus removal: We’re excited to unveil this proven, cost-effective solution for the other troublesome nutrient that’s popping up on state regulators’ watch lists: phosphorus. Stop by to learn about our new, innovative tertiary process that retrofits lagoons to remove phosphorus while minimizing capital expense and operations and maintenance costs.
2. NitrOx Ammonia removal: The new ammonia effluent limits states are enacting have been a burden to many municipalities. Let us show you how Triplepoint’s NitrOx Process can ensure lagoon ammonia removal, even in cold temperatures. NitrOx was designed to integrate into an existing lagoon system for the purpose of lagoon ammonia removal, minimizing capital expenditures and treatment disruption. We’d love to share with you the data from our successful pilot in Iowa and our full installation in Missouri to demonstrate how NitrOx can reinvent your lagoon to meet these new ammonia limits.
Not going to WEFTEC? Learn more about NitrOx Lagoon Ammonia Removal here.
3. NitrOx+D Nitrogen removal: NitrOx+D does our NitrOx system one better, adding a denitrification step to the process to ensure your lagoon meets effluent limits for ammonia, nitrate, and Total Inorganic Nitrogen. Like our NitrOx Process, it is low-maintenance, cost-effective, and works in any weather.
4. LRAS™ Advanced treatment: One lagoon operator described it as “putting your lagoon on steroids.” The lagoon enhancing LRAS Process will allow you to get better treatment out of your existing lagoon and increase treatment capacity tenfold.
5. MARS™ lagoon aeration: Try the interactive demo model of our MARS Aerator and experience up close the effectiveness of MARS’ Double Bubble technology, which combines the turbulent mixing power of coarse bubble aeration with the superior oxygenation of fine bubble aeration.
6. Swag: Stop by for a lanyard and a pen!
7. Video wall: Experience our dynamic video wall with product info, testimonials, and installation shots. Besides highlighting Triplepoint’s products and services, it looks really cool.
WEFTEC Booth #770
Our technical sales team is looking forward to meeting you and hearing about your lagoon system challenges and concerns. Register for your free WEFTEC expo badge today! Come visit us in booth #770—we’re ready to offer our expertise on how to retrofit and optimize your lagoon.